Re: SMOG BASTARDS

To: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: SMOG BASTARDS
From: Craig Wiper <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 11:09:20 -0800
At 08:49 AM 3/23/97 -0800, you wrote:

> what should matter is WHAT COMES OUT THE
>TAILPIPE!!! I have a dream where everyone would simply not register their
>cars tell the government to stuff it!Drive around without tags and what
>could they do?arrest everyone? I think not, it will take some sort of
>civil disobedience to put a stop to this insanity...
>Pat

I have noticed that, around here anyway (Bay Area, Ca), quite a few people
drive around without proper registration already. About every 10 min. or so
on the road, sometimes even less, I see a vehicle with expired tags. I saw
one the other day which still had a '95 sticker on it!

Craig Wiper
craigw@sonic.net
http://www.sonic.net/~craigw