Hillman Hunter Help!!!!

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hillman Hunter Help!!!!
From: RFeibusch@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 09:53:12 -0500 (EST)
Forwarded Message from Gary Anderson at BritCarMag:

Linda Dodwell  <dobie@sirius.com> writes:

I am looking for help with information on the Hillman Hunter model.  Can you
assist????  I have been unable to find any data.  Thanks in advance for any
help.

Linda Dodwell

Linda - The Hillman Hunter was never sold in the US but
they might have sold them in Canada. We did get the
fastback version over here as the Sunbeam Alpine GT in
the late '60s to replace the real Alpine roadsters after Chrysler took over
Rootes in the UK. We also got another Hillman model called the Plymouth
Cricket ( I think that originally were thinking of the game but the logo used
a cartoon bug! ) over here in the early '70s.

Anyone out there in cyberland got any Hillman Hunter info?
See you on the Funway!
Rick Feibusch
Automotive Journalist/Appraiser
http://www.EnglishCars.com/rick.html