Re: Seat rail replacement

To: MICHAEL J ROBSON <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Seat rail replacement
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 03:37:53 -0800 (PST)
Hi Mike Robson!!

On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, MICHAEL J ROBSON wrote:

> a heavy seat, none of which are connected until the bolts are in ergo -
> none of which will stay lined up.... blah blah blah.............. sorry,
> lost it there - seriously, if anyone does have a procedure they have

Never apologize, because we all are subject to emitting the occasional
mindless, incoherent grunting noises while dealing with our beloved cars

> found easy for this job i would love to hear it.
> Oh....nearly forgot...two seats, eight bolts, guaranteed one wont go back

Given that some poor soul had to install these things on an assembly
line, they MUST have made a jig up.  Pop the rails into a jig, bolt them
ito place, and then remove the jig.  Next car appears on the line, no
time to fight with the bolts, etc., but not nearly as much fun...

> hehe

See above...           ]:-)

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen