RE: Blowing Exhaust Sound - Low Compression

To: Mgs <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Blowing Exhaust Sound - Low Compression
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 10:39:00 -0700 (PDT)
Don't know what you mean by "blowing" sound but low compression on cylinders
that are next to one another is a sign of a blown head gasket. Other
symptoms that you may find are milky brown goo in your oil cap caused by the
hydration of oil or white smoke inthe exhaust. You don't have to see these
other symptoms to knowe you have a blown head gasket but it would confirm it
for me.

Chris Reichle