Buttonwillow car show & race

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Buttonwillow car show & race
From: John Nelson <psychod@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 10:35:06 -0700
Hi,

I sent this message out yesterday, but I didn’t use my SOL email return
address.  I guess it went into the non-member submission bin, for
distribution later in the week.
I also forgot to mention in the original post that Buttonwillow is near
Bakersfield, California.

Who’s going to the 2nd Annual British Extravaganza at Buttonwillow
Raceway Park? It’s April 19th and 20th and will include a British car
show, a full Vintage Auto Racing Association race program with feature
races,  MG / Triumph Challenge,  Mini / Sprite Challenge and Pre war
races including 3 wheel Morgan’s.  On Saturday you get 20 minutes of
track time in your own classic.

The car show will be popular vote with show and daily driver divisions.

I also heard that a least four magazines will be covering the event.

Gary, will British Car magazine be there?

Hope to see some of you out there, I'll be there with my Sprite.

          John Nelson
     1965 A-H Sprite MK III
    http://www.cybersnet.com
"The nice thing about a British car is,