Canoes and MGs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Canoes and MGs
From: Gary Burrell <garyb@pentek.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 10:43:04 -0400
Hi folks,

This may be a stupid question but here goes.  (I've never
had or used a triler before?)

I'm looking for a way to transport my canoe using my MGB.
I've thought of using a trailer, but the only ones I've
ever seen have been large ones for multiple canoes.  My
canoe is quite light (60lb) so weight should not be a
problem, however it is 16' long so a fairly long trailer
would be required to tow it.Does anyone have any experience
attaching a  trailer to a MGB and/or putting a canoe on
a trailer.  What is involved in adding on a trailer bracket
and wiring, and how easily is it removed.

Thanks in advance

Gary

--
Gary Burrell