RE: Early B dash switch removal tool.

To: william_hayes@icpphil.navy.mil, william_hayes@icpphil.navy.mil,
Subject: RE: Early B dash switch removal tool.
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 97 20:22:55 UT
The Group 26 Battery will fit.  K-mart (believe it or not) usually has plenty
of them (Excide brand) and they go on sale for about $35 for the 450 CCA model
and $45 for the 650 CCA model (I use the 450 CCA in my B and the 650 in my C).
 Not a bad deal.  Also Interstate batteries get high grades but you will not
find them at K-Mart.

Good luck.

Doug