Checking the facts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Checking the facts
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 17:17:35 -0700
Joe:
        Gotta jump in mate.  Your comment about checking the facts is
appropriate.  I have experience selling both the black and the orange
rear main seal for the B.  So far I have seen absolutely no evidence or
seal failures in the black type.  A point of fact, I have a customer who
 is extremely product concious who requires me to sell him black seals
only.  About a year ago I did have a problem with an orange seal that
appeared to not have enough spring tension.  Its very hard to check.

        If you have any wories about rear main sealing.  I suggest
Federal Mogul #99350 Redisleeve.  Available through a good parts store
or machine shop.

        I jump quickly because it is too easy to cause a panic on the
net.  I do not want to have to spend all my time checking the colour of
seals before I ship them out.  If there is a problem, I will be the
first to make sure defective products do not ship.

Kelvin.