Re: Rebuilding Hydraulics

To: Phil Bates <jello@dns.ida.net>
Subject: Re: Rebuilding Hydraulics
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 02:07:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Phil Bates!!

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Phil Bates wrote:

> occurs to me that I should put hydraulic fluid on all my new rubber parts
> before re-assembly.  Can anyone tell me if that is correct, I know on engine

Well, I use a hydraulic assembly fluid made specifically to lubricate
both your rubber parts, and the nicely cleaned, and honed cylinder bores
just waiting to rust.  We use this product at work on the forklifts
brake systems.

I'm an old fart, so no, I don't remember the brand name; but I do
remember that it comes in a clear plastic tube with green printing!!

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen