Overhaul parts Datsan 210 5 Speed

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Overhaul parts Datsan 210 5 Speed
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 08:23:35 -0500
Good Morning everyone.

A liitle more talk about transmissions  :)

I'm having a hard time finding a non alarming price tag
on gears, syncs, lay shafts, bearings, etc...  in short,
a overhaul/rebuild kit for the '80 Datsan 210 5 speed
that I bought that has 190K miles.

Does anyone know of how I can acquire the parts at a
discount price?  Or get them piece by piece at a more
down to Earth price?

I've called Jap Auto, All Imports and the Nissan dealership.
(Local places in Dallas that are known to carry waht we need)

Either they don't have anything, or like the Nissan house,
they carry what I need, but want to lope off ones favorite
body part for it!

Please advise.

Thanks,

--
Jay Quinn       '62 Austin Healey MKII Sprite
Systems Engineer