Re: Am I getting old or what?

To: craigw@sonic.net
Subject: Re: Am I getting old or what?
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 20:34:31 EDT
        It can be worse, Craig.  Not too long ago, I was       looking
for a halogen substitute for the venerable #1157 bulb         for my AH
BJ8.  I stopped at an O'Reilly (local chain type) Auto Parts store.  It
did no good to explain that it was for an Austin Healey and that it would
not be in their books.  "I need to know    what kind of car it is before
I can find the part number" stated        the little guy who was lots
younger than the car.  We did this for several minutes and finally he
said "You will probably have to        get it at the Austin Healey
dealership 'cause we don't show          that car in our computer."

bugide@juno.com