Re: Am I getting old or what?

To: RJohn50603@aol.com, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, stefanie@bpe.com,
Subject: Re: Am I getting old or what?
From: GEstep3457@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 12:28:05 -0400 (EDT)
How about this one:  A couple of years ago I drove my red MGTF to the Ford
dealer to talk about our upcoming Concours d' Elegance.  It was on a Saturday
when they were also having a sales promo.  Three young guys rushed out to
usher me into the showroom where I was greeted by a lovely young lady.  "We'd
love to put you in a new Ford today" she gushed.  "No thanks, I already have
a '29 Model A, a '42 military Ford Jeep and a '66 Mustang, I replied".  "Oh
yes", she says, "I saw you drive up in that really cute little red Ford, it
is the '29, right?  We can give you a really good trade-in on that."
 Uh...never mind.  It is as bad as folks asking me if my '58 MBZ 300SL
Roadster is the new Corvette.  Ah well, drive on.