Re: Of the Austin A95 Countryman Station Wagon

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Of the Austin A95 Countryman Station Wagon
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 19:25:56 -0500 (CDT)
Why are you making me have to notice Streisands butt? I was really
hoping for "refined yet having an air of adventure" or "It's the kind
of car that you could look good wearing a Tux, pair of cut offs or for
that matter, assuming you got the right partner in the back seat, Butt
naked" Safety Fast, David Deutsch