Re: Overheating A's

To: David Offer <daveo@moffatt.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Overheating A's
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 10:46:36 -0500
Hi Dave:

I put a setup on mine.  I found a suitable bottle at a wrecking yard.  It
can come off anything which will fit.  I mounted it behind the radiator by
the windshield washer bottle and I ran the overflow tube under the radiator
along the front crossmember to the bottle.  All you have to do after that
is change the radiator cap to the type for this application.  Any MG
supplier or any other dealer can supply this.

John McEwen