Re: EGR valve threading for O2 sensor?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: EGR valve threading for O2 sensor?
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 18:19:01 -0400
Kelvin Dodd wrote:
> I think the discussion on the O2 sensor relates to mixture
> sensing devices that are currently on the market.  These have a dash
> readout of fuel mixture based on readings obtained from an oxygen sensor
>  mounted in the down pipe.

  Admittedly, that's perhaps as far as my use of the
O2 sensor will ever get.

  But my search is actually with the possible plan of
converting to a Bosch Jettronic fuel injection system.

  There is a quick article in British Car magazine
from a few years back about adding this same system
to a Zenith-equipped B. It's not that big of a deal
really.

  I am sort of working through what it would take to
do the same thing to my Zenith-equipped Midget 1500. I
worked in embedded controllers for a few years so
the possibility of managing engine performance via
software is a lot more inviting than doing it via
trial and error on a Zenith or a Weber.

  (oh the times, they are a changin')

--
 /       Trevor Boicey         1992 Celica GT    1975 MG Midget     /