wiper switch

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: wiper switch
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 13:09:16 -0700
Matt:
        Congratulations, you just discovered the OD switch.  On cars
without OD this unused mechanism is so stiff that most people don't know
it is there.  The white and yellow wires in the column harness are
switched and appear at the connection to the rear harness on the right
hand fender/firewall joint.  You could use these wires to switch fog
lights or something else creative (smoke screens, machine gun retractors
etc).

Kelvin.