Toolin' around during BC Week

To: Healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Toolin' around during BC Week
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 20:32:21 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings,

Well I got my MGA out on Sunday for a country cruise with the wife.  Then
Monday evening for another country cruise with the wife.  Then this evening
after mowing the lawn, I asked my ten year old son if he wanted to go for a
drive in the MGA and his eyes lit up and he said YES!  What a great way for a
father and son to spend some quality time together.

While we were driving down a beautiful country road, I asked him if he was
having fun, he said yes, then I asked him if he thought he might want to own
a car like this someday, he nodded a big yes.  The boy is coming around!!

Scott