Re: Toolin' around during BC Week

To: craigw@sonic.net
Subject: Re: Toolin' around during BC Week
From: DGallo4663@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 22:25:54 -0400 (EDT)
My daughter, now 27, grew up in MG's. Her first car was a '77 B, which I now
drive because it's too tempermental for her to be driving 60 miles away in
Athens, GA (I still drive it daily). She's currently driving my '80 B daily,
and still loves MG's. She's recently started getting her hands dirty doing
some of her own maintenance. I bought her a Haynes book last Christmas. About
once a week, she calls me for a tech tip. I e-mail her instructions, and she
apparently takes care of the problem herself.

It's gratifying to have passed on MG genes to a new generation!