David's Goat Hauler

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: David's Goat Hauler
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 11:36:34 -0500
Stand up and vote!

Okay, folks, my considerable talents have managed to get David Deutsch's
1958 Austin A95 Countryman Estate Wagon on the net for all to enjoy,
discuss, repudiate, retch, whatever. I dare say that it is the, uh,
perhaps, ah, most unusal example of British design genius that I have
come across in a long time. I will admit that I doctored the original
photographs (for clarity) but, keep in mind, I am not a magician.

The public link begins at

http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/misc.html

or you can jump directly to the page (but watch what you land on) at

http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/ButtUgly

Please, if you think you would love to be seen in this beast, tell
David. If you'd rather be pushing a Tr**mph naked than behind the wheel
of this puppy, let me know.

David and I will honestly and ethically tally the votes and let ya know
the winner.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6
[Web Master Extraordinare]