Re: David's Goat Hauler

To: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Subject: Re: David's Goat Hauler
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 00:25:07 -0700
At 04:08 PM 5/14/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Just want to thank Bob and his "talents" for the page. I think it looks
>great. It's worth twice what I paid. :-) $0x2=
>I would also like to thank the 50 or so people I have recieved
>favorable responses from. OK, OK,(ethically) the dozen or so, ALRIGHT!
>(honestly tally) I'd like to thank the one positive reply (Kai)and the
>two others (Bill S. and Dan M.)  who replied but I don't know how to
>take them. They said some nice things, but.........?

David,

Put me solidly in the favourable column.  It may not have the classic
styling of an E-type (or TC) but it does have character!  It's not Butt
Ugly, a Pacer is Butt-Ugly, a 2CV is Butt Ugly, it's not even mildy
offensive just sort of plain.  All it needs is a face lift.....

Go For It!

Cheers
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT