Re: David's Goat Hauler

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: David's Goat Hauler
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 16:08:44 -0500 (CDT)
Just want to thank Bob and his "talents" for the page. I think it looks
great. It's worth twice what I paid. :-) $0x2=
I would also like to thank the 50 or so people I have recieved
favorable responses from. OK, OK,(ethically) the dozen or so, ALRIGHT!
(honestly tally) I'd like to thank the one positive reply (Kai)and the
two others (Bill S. and Dan M.)  who replied but I don't know how to
take them. They said some nice things, but.........?
I think I'll run it up the flag pole and see how it flies on the
British-cars list. I would love to hear from anyone who maybe able to
shed some light on production #s. I know there were 28,000+ total
Westminsters but that included both salons and estates. Hope you all
take a moment and peek at the site. At the very least you can probably
say "Now there's something you don't see everyday". Safety Fast, David
Deutsch

You wrote:

>Stand up and vote!
>
>Okay, folks, my considerable talents have managed to get David
Deutsch's