Re: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: autox.tem.net: host not fo

To: ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca
Subject: Re: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: autox.tem.net: host not found
From: Wizzrd1001@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 16:56:32 -0400 (EDT)
Not yet, hoping to get the number from the deaer this week, we are right now
having some ignition problems too, it's weird, it will turn over like 2
times, then, when you turn the key, absolutely nothing happens, the red light
comes on, nothing moves, you can hear an intermittent click, every 3 sec. or
so.  Any ideas?? I think maybe the points or condenser might be screwed up,
gonna take a  look at them sometime soon, or maybe just some loose wires or
bad connections.  Considering buying a Mallory Dual-Point Distributor,
because of the Weber SK carb. we have.  Has anyone ever had any experience
with SK carbs?? Thanks for any help, I'll let ya know when we get the info!!
      Call me Wiz, Ian's just my given name  :)