Re: Engine/tranny Is Out! My Thanks... (a tad long)

To: "Jay Quinn" <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Engine/tranny Is Out! My Thanks... (a tad long)
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 17:09:54 -0400
Jay:  Reinstalling the engine/tranny isn't difficult.  You just need
someone to guide it down into the tunnel while you lower the hoist.     It
was a little tricky (on my engine, at least) to get the lower nut on the
left engine mount stud.  Clearance is tight, and the nut won't fit with the
engine all the way down on the stud because of interference with the flange
of the timing cover, so you have to put the nut on before the engine is all
the way down on the mount.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G