Color Tune and Assorted questions

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Color Tune and Assorted questions
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:38:53 -0500
Hello to all...

Well I pulled out my 67 Sprite after living apart from it for the pat
five years.  The past couple weekends I have been starting the process
to get it back on the road.  While digging around I have come up with a
couple questions I'd like to throw out there.

First, I have pulled out the Weber sidedraft, and (after digging around
my parents garage) found the original SU's to replace in the car.  One
of the rings that goes between the intake manifold and the head is
missing.  Is this important, the weber didn't have them, do I need to
order one.

Second, I cannot for the life of me find my Color Tune. I called a
couple places, and they have gone up a good bit since I bought mine.
Who has the best price on these.

Third, does anyone know a good parts - service sources around Dallas.  I
am in an Apt at the moment, so I can only do so much getting the car
running again.

Finally, are there any Sprite friendly British car clubs around Dallas.
As a recent transplant I haven't met any british car folks.  I found an
old post in the archives mentioning a Dallas Sprite Midget club, but the
post said the address was from 1988, so not much hope there.

I really tried to get the car running for British Car Week, that didn't
happen, but hopefully it won't be took long till I'm back on the road.

Thanks in advance,

Patton Dickson
1967 AH Sprite MKIV

--
My lame homepage is found at...
http://www.GEOCITIES.COM/TheTropics/Shores/1256/

Free homepages by GeoCities.  Start your own today!!!
Free E-Mail at GeoCities, www.juno.com, or www.hotmail.com!!!