Re: Overdrive Wrap-Up

To: cdelling@ic.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Overdrive Wrap-Up
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 10:28:51 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-05-22 12:49:53 EDT, cdelling@ic.net (Christopher M.
Delling) writes:

<<  For anyone out there driving a B with a
 standard 4 speed, do yourself a favor and spend the money on this
 conversion.  It is the one thing that will do the most for your
 enjoyment of driving these cars at speed (short of a V-8 I suppose).

Chris,

I totally agree. I put a rebuilt OD unit in my 3 main / 3 synchro 64' B last
year.  What a difference on the highways / freeways!  Highly recommend both
the conversion and Randy Balough , who helped track down the parts to rebuild
the OD unit.  Also, there was a guy in Florida who had some parts;  he
advertises in Hemmings, I believe.

These cars are much more civilized with the OD unit;  I felt like I was
driving a sewing machine down the road before the conversion!

Bruce Durgin
64 B