Overdrive Wrap-Up

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Overdrive Wrap-Up
From: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 12:45:38 -0400
I just got back from the shop that did my speedometer recalibration
after installing an overdrive tranny in my B.  Jumped on the freeway for
a quick ride home.  What a joy it is to be cruising at 70 MPH with the
tach reading 3100 R.P.M.  For anyone out there driving a B with a
standard 4 speed, do yourself a favor and spend the money on this
conversion.  It is the one thing that will do the most for your
enjoyment of driving these cars at speed (short of a V-8 I suppose).

I want to say thanks to everyone on the list who offered advice and
support to my many questions - in particular thanks to Chris Reichle,
Scott Hower, and Randy Balough for your help.

Now if it would only get warm around here . . .

Regards,

Chris Delling