Re: Pondering resurrection of MGB

To: MICHAEL J ROBSON <miker15@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Pondering resurrection of MGB
From: The English Connection <engconn@pottsville.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 19:00:10 -0400
MICHAEL J ROBSON wrote:

> On Thu, 22 May 1997 19:44:15 -0400 The English Connection
> <engconn@pottsville.infi.net> writes:
>
> >qte
> >Geoff Lover
> >unq
> Looks like Geoff has spring fever!!!!, doubtless a surprise to Mrs
> Love(r)!
>
> mike robson
> 69 roadster
> 70 BGT
> 72 roadster

Actually, there isn't a Mrs. Love.  There is a Dr. Joyce Romberger,
however.  When my good lady completed her Ph.thingy, I suggested she
should not change her name upon marriage.   Can you imagine what the
little darlings in her school system would have done with Dr.Love????
Imagine if her first name had been Ruth!!!  And, by the way, she is
never surprised.  Here spring lasts all year round. I'm not called Love
for nothing you know!

Geoff LOVE!