Re: Dashpot oil

To: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: Dashpot oil
From: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 09:45:09 -0700
pbailey wrote:

> Ray
> I've been using Marvel Mystery Oil with good results...Pat

Pat,

Let me preface my question to you with a disclaimer - I'm really not
trying to be a smart --- here!  I say that, because my query is probably
going to sound a bit sarcastic, but I don't mean it that way.  That said,
here goes.

We've seen this thread on a recurring basis.  And I've seen people say
the same thing you did.  What I want to know is just what you mean by
"good results"?  And what would be "bad results"?  And the corollary
question, to all: why would anyone want to use something other than what
the factory recommended?  (Engine oil)

--
*Bill Schooler      *Check the MGCC Wash DC Centre Web Page
*Woodbridge, VA     *http://members.aol.com/mgccwdcc/