Re: Results of Dashpot Question

To: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Results of Dashpot Question
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 11:01:52 -0500
Yes, I had done the same thing a while back.  And found out that anything
in the garage or kitchen that had lubricating properties is A-OK.

I think just about anything like Exrta Virgin Olive Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Oil
from a co-workers hair, used oil from the grease vats at Long John Silvers,
Hot liquid waste from Nuclear Power Plants, etc...

I use Castrol 5W50 Sythetic, however the last time this thread raised it's
head, I remember documetnation being mentioned; was published from the
facorty to the brit car mechanics stating that they wanted them to use ATF,
which kind exactly I dont remember.

Something about remaining/maintaining certain properties when hot.

--
Jay Quinn       Systems Engineer
jpquinn@cyberramp.net   Pager: 972.319.7611