Introduction

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Introduction
From: Brian & Patricia LaVoie <BPLAVOIE@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 20:42:39 -0700
Hello fellow listers!

I've been lurking for about a month now and posted only once to offer my
'74 B for sale. Trouble is, as soon as I got a serious offer I found I
couldn't part with it, and so 'Nigel' stays with us through another
British car season. I'm a 'young fart' at 29, but I've had something
British since as long as I've had a license. I cut my teeth on a Tr**mph
TR250, and proceeded to go through a pair of bloody TR7s before buying a
Midget and a M**ta. The Midget was more fun, the Mazda more reliable,
and I had to give them both up when I quit my Memphis job to move back
to Connecticut. I've had the B for about 3 years now, and can say that
it's been the best of the bunch. Reliable, solid (the TR250 was a
rattletrap!), and gobs of character. Runs great and no rust - makes it
tough to try to part with it. I've put it up for sale 3 times now - each
time the price goes higher and I chicken out quicker. I guess it's a
keeper...

Brian LaVoie
'74 B (104k and runs better than the Geo)
'92 Geo (110k and almost failing emmissions)
'93 Basset Hound (Goes like hell; you'd be surprised)