Re: Introduction

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 20:33:31 -0500 (CDT)
Yo Brian and Patty,
So what is this? some kind of sicko mind game you playing here? Tangle
the B in their faces and pull it away, when they grab for it?. Before I
get fried with a flame thrower here, just know that my path have
crossed Brian's and Patricia's a few times. I make it a point of mess'n
with him every time I see one of his (FS) posts. For those of you
closing your eyes and trying to picture what a car named "Nigel" may
look like. It looks exactly like what your minds eyes are submising
only completely different. But seriously (right) I'm glad you decided
to hang in again (and knew you would). Good to see your name on the
list. B seeing you round, Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>Hello fellow listers!
>
>I've been lurking for about a month now and posted only once to offer
my
>'74 B for sale. Trouble is, as soon as I got a serious offer I found I
>couldn't part with it, and so 'Nigel' stays with us through another
>British car season. I'm a 'young fart' at 29, but I've had something
>British since as long as I've had a license. I cut my teeth on a
Tr**mph