Re: Delco alternator/bolt it right on

To: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: Delco alternator/bolt it right on
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 20:49:02 -0500 (CDT)
Ross,
Did you have a problem with this particular Hanover, PA company. I know
nothing of them, I just was relaying info that was pertanent to a
thread. If you have additional info or a "buyer beware" tip here please
share it. That's what this is all about, or at least I think that what
this is all about. Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>At 07:17 AM 5/26/97 -0500, David Deutsch wrote:
>>Page 45 of MGB Driver (the North American MGB Register's "Journal")
has
>>an advert for: "Rebuilt Delco 62 amp Alternators modified to bolt on
>>your MGB, 20 minute installation  $129.95, Also available: U.S. made
>>fan motors for 1977-1980 MGB, Keep your engine cool for only $46.95."
>
>>Safety Fast, David Deutsch
>>
>Dave do you have a specific point to be made about the advert for the
Delco