A fond farewell

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: A fond farewell
From: The English Connection <engconn@pottsville.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 19:49:05 -0400
As the weather gets 'better', (it's currently pouring down) and the days
get 'longer', (it's now dark and only 7:45), I find myself preferring
that I were outside driving my TD and wishing I was inside netting,
instead of being inside netting and wishing I were outside driving my
TD.

And so, as the annual pilgrimage to the Sceptered Isle nears, with
clients, not unreasonably, clamouring for me to finish their T-Series
restorations, family pressures mounting for me to remove myself from
that "damned computer", and the sun sinking slowly in the west (if only
we could see it), I say farewell to the list until the time comes when
all good men and true slip their beloved LBCs beneath their
hibernatorial dust covers, and return to read their Moss catalogues.

Have a nice summer.

Geoff Love.