Re: Funway FYI

To: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Funway FYI
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 13:16:46 -0500
Yes, I have one of those in the office too.

He talks big about how bad ass his Chrysler K-Car
with a turbo and hemi head 4 cyl can beat vettes and
such.  [:()

Yeah, right, in your dreams.  Just like my Sprite eats
Vipers for breakfast.  ;^)

PS  Remember the way those old Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth's
used to sound when you cranked up the engine?

--
Jay Quinn - Systems Engineer
jpquinn@cyberramp.net