funway fyi

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: funway fyi
From: Howard Young <hyoung@dhhmail.dhh.state.la.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 08:39:53 -0500
you'll be pleased to know chryslers still sound that way only now it's
available in a 4 cylinder ("k car") version..first...my'85 GLH Turbo and
now my '86 Shelby GLHS both had that classic grinding
sound.............oh, and with 175hp in a 2500lb. body ,yes they did
surprise some Corvette,Camaro,and Mustang owners..........
and in another unrelated thread,my parents owned a '75 Volvo wagon
my jr. yr, of high school....with Bosch K Jetronic or was it J jetronic..any
way the only yr. they  used it.....it wouldn't start/run  if it was hot and/or
  humid. Did i mention we lived outside of New Orleans? might fire back
up today,maybe tomorrow................last Volvo they ever owned.....
                                                                          YMMV,

HoYo