Re: Advanced topics

To: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Advanced topics
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 17:18:27 -0700
Bill:

The adjuster only adjusts the timming a small amount. To do it right, you
have to put the adjuster on zero. Then loosen the distrbutor. Attach a
timing lite, and turn the whole thing back and forth until you have it set
the way that you want it. Be sure and disconect the vacumn advance line
when setting the timing.Then lock the distributor in place once the timing
is in place. Now you can make minute adjustments later with the adjuster. I
hope that this is not too confusing.

Cheers: