Re: OD Wiring Harness

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: OD Wiring Harness
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 16:44:39 -0700
At 09:36 AM 6/14/97 -0700, I wrote:

>   Cheers from the West coast of Canada!
>
>Contact British Wiring in (I think) Ithaca NY.  I guarantee they'll have an
>OD harness.  I've dealt with them before and they are very helpful.  They
>have a huge selection of LBC wiring stuff, harnesses, connectors and all
>sorts of little goodies.  I bought a dash sub-harness for my TC from them.
>It was cheaper than anywhere else and is of excellent quality.
>
>I don't have they're address right at hand and I'm on my way out.  Perhaps
>someone else on the list can help you out.  I'll post the address and phone
>number this afternoon.

British Wiring Inc.
 20449 Ithaca Rd.
  Olympia Fields, IL
   USA   60461

(Okay, okay.  I knew Ithaca was in there somewhere....)

or call them, Ed or Lesley Cehelnik at (708) 481-9050

I have no financial interest in them (obviously, I didn't even know where
they were), just a very satisfied customer.

Cheers,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT