Re: contact cleaner

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: contact cleaner
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 22:56:32 -0400
Howard Young wrote:

> juist talked to a friend of mine who is an instrument tech. at Dow
> Chemical,he said t.v. tuner cleaner works with out eatin' up the plastic,
> however its expensive early '80's price re:3oz. 'bout $8. they should
> have it at Radio Shit.....

  Just bought a can at the local Shack myself. Not only
are the cans expensive, but they are small.

  I haven't used this can yet, but the last can I had saved
many many items. Never noticed any plastic problems, but didn't
think to look either.

  This can was on sale at $9.99CAN from $13.99CAN.

  (that's CAN as in canadian dollars, not CAN as in price-per-can)

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada