Re: contact cleaner

To: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Subject: Re: contact cleaner
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 22:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bobby De Weese!!

     Does your locksmith's training tell how to dissolve the corrosion
that makes my '73 "B"'s door locks inoperable??  I know penetrating oil
won't work ('cause I've tried it).  Someone once suggested trying
vinegar to dissolve the whitish crud that jams the lock barrells, but
that didn't work either.

     Any ideas, other than using "Mr. Blue Wrench"??

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen   (who knows it's futile to lock a convertable,
                      but wants the locks to work "just because")