What about a Bugeye??

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: What about a Bugeye??
From: Wizzrd1001@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 17:16:46 -0400 (EDT)
Don't mean to bomb the list or anything, but, my father and I are looking
into starting a father/son restoration car, and, we were hoping to find a
nice Mini to restore, but, that looks like it might cost a pretty penny, even
for a real bad beater.
So, while my dad was on business near Edinboro, Pa, he stopped at a place
called BG something??  Anyways, he has a Bugeye, with ALL the parts to it,
primed, ready for painting, for $2800, last time he started it, it started,
the engine isn't seized or anything, what's everyone think about the Bugeye??
It'd be ouf first one, but, we'd have help from friends who used to race them
here in PA.
Should we hold out for a possible Mini that my dad spied in NY?? Or have fun
with the bugeye?? What are these cars like to repair, drive, own, whatever??

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, and I'm sure the list would appreciate
it if it were sent private reply!!  Thanks all!!    Ian Wisbon
                                                        1974 1/2 BGT-It's a
race car man!!!!