Re: What about a Bugeye??

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: What about a Bugeye??
From: john.kahoon@pcohio.com (John Kahoon)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 06:47:00 -0500
Matt wrote:

ML>Wizzrd1001@aol.com writes:
ML>> Should we hold out for a possible Mini that my dad spied in NY?? Or
ML>> have fun with the bugeye?? What are these cars like to repair,
ML>> drive, own, whatever??

ML>I have a Mini and a Spridget.  IMO, you can't go wrong with either!
ML>Yes, Minis are rediculously expensive in the USA these days.  But then
ML>again, bugeye prices are a bit inflated too.  You're damned if you do,
ML>and you're damned if you don't.

ML>Not very helpful,

 Some guy where I work keeps telling me about a "mini cooper 1275 "
motor. Is this the "mini " you guys are talking about ? I don't know
anything about minis, but if what this guy said was true ( a 1275 mg
motor with crossflow head and special intake/exhaust setup for around
120 hp ) in a bugeye or spridget with one of these motors would be
mighty fun indeed !
 Does anyone know if the guy from work knows what he's talking about ?

John
71 midget
---
 þ SLMR 2.1a þ john.kahoon@pcohio.com

 _ _
|_|_| PC-OHIO Interactive * 216-381-3320 * telnet://bbs.pcohio.net
|_|_| Combining The Best BBS & The Web at http://www.pcohio.com