Long trip... getting more space

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Long trip... getting more space
From: "Mark A. Wise" <wisem@db.erau.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:23:12 -0700
Again, thanks to everyone that offered suggestions for places to get a
luggage rack.  I still have your mail.  I'm not sure if I want to add a
permanent fixture to my car that I'm probably only going to use for this
one cross-country trip.  Are there any other suggestions for ways to
maximize, or add carrying space to my 'B without a permanent luggage
rack.

I'm considering swapping the full size spae for a mini.  Could someone
send me the list of compatiable mini tires?

Thanks!

- mark
  '80B