Re: Long trip... getting more space

To: wisem@db.erau.edu
Subject: Re: Long trip... getting more space
From: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 11:33:42 -0500 (CDT)
Mark A. Wise writes:

> Again, thanks to everyone that offered suggestions for places to get a
> luggage rack.  I still have your mail.  I'm not sure if I want to add a
> permanent fixture to my car that I'm probably only going to use for this
> one cross-country trip.  Are there any other suggestions for ways to
> maximize, or add carrying space to my 'B without a permanent luggage
> rack.

I would think that some savvy engineer would recognize such a need, and
devise a removable luggage rack.  I'm thinking of something that would
simply clip to the edges of the boot lid, much like bicycle carriers
do.  Does this exist yet?

--

Todd Mullins
Todd.Mullins@nrlssc.navy.mil    On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

'74 MGB Tourer that thinks luggage racks look gimmicky

That's me at the corner.
That's me at the stoplight,
Losing my transmission...