Re: Seat Belts

To: schnittke@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Seat Belts
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 01:25:34 EDT
On Wed, 18 Jun 1997 23:10:54 -0500 Glenn Schnittke
<schnittke@mindspring.com> writes:

>Wha *I'm* looking for is a set of 3-point belts that use the rear deck
>for
>a mounting point. There's those two little threaded holes on either
>side of
>the rear deck that were originally intended for a seat belt anchor
>that
>nobody ever seems to use. But the only 3-point belts I find are made
>anchor onto the wheel arch.

Glenn:

Get the mounting kit from Clarke Spares.  It fits your car perfectly, as
it did mine, assuming you have a MGA MKII with mounting points already
there.  It's the same kit as for the earlier cars, you just don't have to
weld anything.  Then buy the belts from Moss or the like.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX