RE: Wood, horse hair parts

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Wood, horse hair parts
From: JP Labuschagne <Jpl@dbsa.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 08:22:46 +0200
>----------

The horse hair pad is supposed to create a better seal between the
bonnet and the radiator in order to force more air through the radiator
and thus improve cooling. Whether this really make any difference is
debatable. I think one of the parts suppliers who reads the list does
sell a repro made of felt. I have the info and dimensions at home
somewhere. I will try to remember to look for you.

Re the extra wood I have no idea where its from or what its for.

'57 MGA
'68 Porsche 911T