Re: My faith was returning until...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: My faith was returning until...
From: David Councill <dcouncil@inetco.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 21:46:11 -0600
>At 10:35 PM 6/20/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>
>>I decided to replace the top seal on the MC too, because it also leaked,
>>and then to bleed the brakes.  Pumped the brakes a couple of times and
>>hear psssssss... big puddle under the right rear wheel.

My adventures today were very similar. After my tire blow up, I finally
settled for two new 175/70R14 Michelins, sadly as I hated to lose my
original 165's. But when I took the one tire off, I noticed the hydrualic
fluid on its side.

No problem, I'll rebuild the wheel cylinder. So I called all over Billings,
and none could be found (it used to not be this way I thought). But NAPA
can have me one on Monday, much to the surprise of the clerk. She thought
she was dealing with some rarity.

I got home and found that I still had a spare kit! So my faith is back and
hopefully my 71BGT will be roadworthy tommorrow (minus the speedometer -
that may take a while).

David

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net