Re: I'm somebody now!!!!

To: "Aron Travis" <atravis@spacey.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: I'm somebody now!!!!
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@alpha.shianet.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 22:48:13 -0400
Aron, (or should I say the American  Austin Powers?)

I side with your neighbor, maybe he had an inkling of how the finished
product would look. :-)

                    P.S. How did you get the stars on the hood so even?

                                Mike Ellsworth
                                71 Midget

diy_efi@coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu; Homebrew-Autos@bolis.com;
mgs@autox.team.net