RE: I'm somebody now!!!!

To: "Aron Travis" <atravis@spacey.net>, "Aron Travis" <atravis@spacey.net>,
Subject: RE: I'm somebody now!!!!
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 97 14:13:41 UT
Somebody,

It's a beautiful thing!!!  Now all you need is a mural on the truck/boot lid
of Captain America in a pair of unions - unbuttoned, hunched over and mooning
the world.  Of course you will need to pull into your driveway head first to
really impress the neighbors with this.

Hope it all works out in the end! (I can empathize with the neighbor thing, I
have some real winners around here also)

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst
69 C GT
69 B Rdst