Reverse Lamp switch

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Reverse Lamp switch
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 09:14:20 -0500 (EST)
Thanks for all the replies on the above.  I removed the switch and was able to
solder a new terminal on.  It appears to be pretty sturdy.  I'll know better
when, I hope this summer, the car is on the road.

Did anyone every have a problem fitting the plastic housing back on the
steering housing?  I thought it would snap right together, but the forces of
Lucas must be jamming it.  The jobs I expect to be a snap usually run in to
complications and the jobs I expect to be a problem always are.  Why do I love
this car?