RE: Newsletter Names

To: "Kevin Mardell" <kmardell@julian.uwo.ca>,
Subject: RE: Newsletter Names
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 97 01:10:42 UT
Skinned Knuckles eh!
Dirty Nails eh!
PITA eh! (pain in the ass)

-----Original Message-----
From:   owner-mgs@autox.team.net  On Behalf Of Kevin Mardell
Sent:   Tuesday, June 24, 1997 7:59 PM
To:     mgs@autox.team.net
Subject:        Newsletter Names

>I have recently had the dubious honour of being named president of our
local MGA club, "The SouthWestern Ontario Hoser Eh's".
>I would very much like to come up with a name for our "new and improved"
club newsletter (other than "the newsletter"). So far I have not been
struck by any divine inspiration and so I am turning to the wisdom of the
net. Having read numerous postings laced with humour, wit and MG knowledge,
I feel confident there is a name lurking out there waiting to be made a star.
>One of the other local clubs named their newsletter "the oily rag" which I
thought was quite brilliant. Any suggestions? HELP!